Mid June til Early July
Late Aug til Mid Oct
Each of our strawberry varieties has been selected for exceptional strawberry flavor, large size, deep red color and traditional shape.
Our strawberries are great for fresh eating, dipping in chocolate, strawberry short cake, pie (fresh & cooked), jam making and freezing.
Already picked Strawberries are available at the Farm Stand.
The June strawberry season usually lasts 3 to 4 weeks. The length of the season depends on the amount of heat and rain received. If it is hot and/or rainy it will be shorter than if it is cool and dry.
Summer strawberries (Day Neutral/Ever bearing) are available throughout the late summer and early fall months. They are exceptionally sweet and juicy. The summer strawberry season generally lasts 3 months.
For best storage keep the berries you pick refrigerated.
As with all produce, always wash before use.
- Fruit is fragile and should be placed in the containers. Never drop or toss, it will bruise.
- Do not pick under-ripe fruit. It will not get ripe or sweet once picked.
- Do not pull on the berry use the stem and cap to protect the fruit when picking.
- Refrigerate your berries as soon as possible.
- Always wash your berries before eating.